Full Backs?

Adriano and Abidal who fit in perfect for what Pep wants

Its just annoying how we could have the position filled but a combo of Txiki + Pellers/Pep wanted to stick it out with the current aging group.

That's probably down to the fact Clichy & Kolarov are on huge wages and no fucker will buy them. Nothing to do with Pep, Pellers and Txiki. They'll both be here till contracts expire then we'll sign replacements.

Is not just full backs is it. I was just thinking today that we haven't got one real top class defender. All the money we've spent, and when you look at our defence you know we'll concede. It's not good, but all we seem bothered about is buying attack minded players.

I suppose they know what they're doing.

I don't necessarily see big name full backs coming in, I think the 2 who will eventually come in must be schooled in Peps way of football, signing anyone else would be another risk like Kolarov.

Players like Grimaldo at Benfica must be high on the list, a young, attacking, technical and ex-Barca. Maybe also with Barca signing Cancelo, Roberto might be a bit easier to sign as a RB, or even a Barca B RB who's never broke through.

The likes of Bellerin and Alba were both let go before getting a game a Barca so maybe we should look to nick they're next one.

Is not just full backs is it. I was just thinking today that we haven't got one real top class defender. All the money we've spent, and when you look at our defence you know we'll concede. It's not good, but all we seem bothered about is buying attack minded players.

I suppose they know what they're doing.

You're right. Chelsea have Luiz, Arsenal have Koscielny, Tottenham have Alderwiereld, Liverpool have Matip. The problem is that because we have Kompany it creates an illusion that we're like them, but the reality is that he might as well not be here.

That Trippier looks a talent—he couldn't be worse than our current fullbacks and has a few decent years left him. I wonder if we could put in a cheeky bid.

Too bad we couldn't have had him or someone like him in our Academy from the off.

Adriano and Abidal who fit in perfect for what Pep wants

Its just annoying how we could have the position filled but a combo of Txiki + Pellers/Pep wanted to stick it out with the current aging group.

We tried to sell Kolarov to besitkas, what happened? If I remember correctly Zaba was linked with someone too and we were close to signing Peres.

Shame they didn't go

That Trippier looks a talent—he couldn't be worse than our current fullbacks and has a few decent years left him. I wonder if we could put in a cheeky bid.

Too bad we couldn't have had him or someone like him in our Academy from the off.

Looks just as good as maffeo and we just fucked him off too.

This is actually serious now. We either buy some full backs in January or we finish outside the top 4. Simple as that.

Liverpool, Spuds, Arsenal and even the rags have stronger squads than we do. If those in charge seriously think we can get through the rest of the season with Zab, Kolarov, Clichy and Sagna then they better hope we win the CL cos that is the only way we will be playing Champs League football next season.

That's probably down to the fact Clichy & Kolarov are on huge wages and no fucker will buy them. Nothing to do with Pep, Pellers and Txiki. They'll both be here till contracts expire then we'll sign replacements.
Youre talking to people with an agenda pal,dont waste your breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.