What are some of your favourite last minute City goals?

Bloomfield Rd , 4th round FA Cup 96th minute equaliser to force a replay ,it was in the late 80's when we were "average" one of the scruffiest goals i have ever seen six or seven shots goal line clearances hit the post , not sure who scored in the end might have been an own goal , we had been on the piss all day in Donkeyland and we celebrated like we had won the cup , bloody hell we were easily pleased in those days

Jon Mackem vs Spurs in the Cup is one of my favourites. To come back from 3-0 down at ht and score 4 with no reply, away from home with only 10 men has got to be THE greatest comeback of all time. Only Barton could get sent off after the ht whistle had been blown, didn't kk find out when he was about to give the ht team talk?

Bloomfield Rd , 4th round FA Cup 96th minute equaliser to force a replay ,it was in the late 80's when we were "average" one of the scruffiest goals i have ever seen six or seven shots goal line clearances hit the post , not sure who scored in the end might have been an own goal , we had been on the piss all day in Donkeyland and we celebrated like we had won the cup , bloody hell we were easily pleased in those days
Ah, you mean the video in the first post?

Kinkladze against Villa under Ball , Oasis gig the following night .

Top weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.