Everton v City post match

As bad as our defence was our attack was just as bad. We probably have the most overrated, overpriced, underdelivering attack in world football.

Love this club, hate referees, hate the media.

Hate this system; too rigid, no element of surprise, so easy to defend and counter-attack against.

Its over used and very rarely warranted but that was embarrassing.

Woeful in attack, midfield, defence and goal keeper and not much better on the side.

No one complained about the side he picked but not one of them did anything of note.

Slow, one paced, half arsed, you name it, we managed to display it and roll on the summer and some of these players being shown the door.

I rarely post in the post match thread, but it is so obvious we are less than the sum of our parts. Whatever Pep is trying to do he can't do it with these players and I'm beginning to think it can't be done in the Premier League. Everton have had three shots and three goals and all three were straight out of the 1970's playbook.
Completely agree. On a day we are linked with Ben Davies, and after that performance and other similar all season, it is clear that Guardiola and his cronies are clueless.
He just won't learn that the amount of passes and possession are not directly proportional to goals scored, but the amount of shots generally is so!
For me he has to go. Embarrassing it may be but we should retire Kompany now and make him the Manager.

4 shots and 4 goals ... Bravo is so shite it's unbelievable ...Bet Willie is thinking why the fuck does pep play bravo rather than him.
Does bravo have any positional sense?
Stones looked awful as did Clichy...Started off playing lovely football but as per usual no end product but pep will be happy we had more of the possession .

I can count on two hands the number of games I've left early in 40 years. Today was one

Utterly embarrassing, humiliating and pathetic

Pep is starting to look like a clueless idiot chasing this laughable Barca fantasy. He's living in cloud cuckoo land

Terrible defending for every goal.

But it would have been so different had Clattenbent awarded the penalty that he should have at 0-0.

And he's supposed to be the best ref in the world?

What a fucking joke!

No threat, no fight, no spirit, but lots of pretty passes.......in our own fookin half though.

We'll see what Guardiola is made from.

Think it'll take 3 seasons just to get us to where Pep wants. That surely can't be enough for him, surely he will want to actually build a good side and then win things with it.

Not bothered about the top four as I'm not a United or Arsenal fan who see it as an achievement. First or nothing.

Obviously a bad day but I'm becoming a bit desensitised to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.