Everton v City post match

Fuck off. That pathetic whatever the fuck that was at the end from stones was the poo flavoured nugget on a pile of utter shite.

The flappers will be out in force an you know what? As well they should.

Last season we were driving on a broken axle and fucked up bearings and thought that by replacing the driver it would change the performance.

I really can't see us getting top 4 this season. The scum have their place pretty much guaranteed with the decisions that they're getting and will continue to get and Chelsea, spurs and dippers are just better.

At least our passing around the back is looking slightly better.

I rarely post in the post match thread, but it is so obvious we are less than the sum of our parts. Whatever Pep is trying to do he can't do it with these players and I'm beginning to think it can't be done in the Premier League. Everton have had FOUR shots and FOUR goals and all three were straight out of the 1970's playbook.

Edited to include all the EFC scorers.

Bravo. Lol
Otamendi. Even when he looks alright he's still a central defender in a 4-0 pasting. That dive at the end summed the wet lettuce up.
Stones. £50m lol
Sagna. Looked ok at best
Clichy. Did he even try?
Silva. Pointless
De Bruyne. Wasteful and no bottle
Aguero. Garbage yet again
Iheanacho. Couldn't trap a breezeblock
Yaya. Pathetic excuse of a CM at the top these days
Zabaleta. Like an old dog that needs putting down.
Sterling. Poor after he realised he wasn't getting anything

Management team score a -5 out of 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.