Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not hopeful based on our recent form. I think the fans should be chanting Joe Harts name to try and get the point across to Pep

They are gonna dick us. They'll walk right through us.
Watched spurs at the weekend ok they were only playing west brom no disrespect but they were brilliant defensive problems for us need sorting a s a p my stomach is in knots at present thinking about it. as for the game at everton i had bad vibes before Saturday due to past encounters

not hopeful based on our recent form. I think the fans should be chanting Joe Harts name to try and get the point across to Pep

What a bellend.

Do you think everyone on here yearns for Hart back? Imagine, 6 mins into his return game and an average, tame shot to his left slips past his left hand and we all look at each other and remember; he ain't good enough either

Nobody wants Hart back, just kids like you

Singing such things or turning against the manager should help things though, not.

Bravo

Otamendi
Kompany
Kolarov

Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Sterling
De Bruyne
Nolito

Aguero

Those North London Monkeys will be destroyed by their own overconfidence.

2-1 City despite Marriner doing his best.

Oh yeah, chanting the name of a player our manager doesn't want is a great way to get behind the team...

What a bellend.

Do you think everyone on here yearns for Hart back? Imagine, 6 mins into his return game and an average, tame shot to his left slips past his left hand and we all look at each other and remember; he ain't good enough either

Nobody wants Hart back, just kids like you

Singing such things or turning against the manager should help things though, not.

calm down petal!!

I would say the majority can see that Hart is a vast improvement on what we have at the moment.. he offers someone who can stop the ball going in the net, commands the area and inspires.

The man is blue through and through and we are severely lacking in those types of players

Im not turning on our manager, i am all for Pep to stay and work on his team but he needs to realise a mistake when he makes one. THIS IS MY OPINION I AM GIVING .... which a lot of blues i have spoken to agree with.

Now please kindly think before you insult someone for no reason..... and im the kid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.