Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't be able to cope with their decent defence, marauding full backs, enterprising, imaginative and hard working midfield, and clinical forwards. Expect much the same as last week. 0-4 Spurs.
I really fear that it may be more than 4. We are haemorrhaging goals, and anyone who gets a shot at goal, stands a very good chance of scoring as long as it's not straight at Claudio Clownio.

Not overly confident but I think there has to be some kind of reaction after the Everton debacle, maybe not enough to win the game but they have to come out and show something.

Another saving grace for me is we've actually played decent Vs the big clubs! We've beaten united and Arsenal, and we're the better side for 70 mins against Chelsea.

I really fear that it may be more than 4. We are haemorrhaging goals, and anyone who gets a shot at goal, stands a very good chance of scoring as long as it's not straight at Claudio Clownio.
To be fair before Sunday's anomaly of a game we had conceded 3 goals in 6 games. Our defence on current form hasn't been bad at all.

Think we'll be much better here but will be amazed if we win. 1-2 Spurs, much like last year, complete with dodgy penalty decisions.

Not looking forward to this one but I think it will be a shock result and we will win.

I want KDB to play as a pure no.10 in this one. I don't believe for a second that KDB as a LM/LCM is the best way to utilize him, both attack and defense wise.

-------------Willy----------------
Otamendi---Vinny----Stones
-------------Fernando----------
Sagna------------------Kolarov
-------------KDB----------------
Raz--------Aguero-------Sane

Kolarov and Sagna as Wingbacks. Silva and Jesus on the bench.

I want KDB to play as a pure no.10 in this one. I don't believe for a second that KDB as a LM/LCM is the best way to utilize him, both attack and defense wise.

Agree RE 3 at the back
Agree RE KDB

However that would get a total pasting and we would be 3-0 inside half an hour

Fernando as the lone midfielder against a side that has Alli, Dembele, Wanyama and Eriksen in the same central midfield area is footballing suicide,

IF we were to play just 1, which we coudnt, it would have to be delph.
Id Play Kolarov in the holding role with Delph and Yaya/Garcia around him, that position he isnt exposed with his pace and he has a passing range that far outshines anyone besides yaya in there

You're right though, silva must be dropped for this

Things are poor and I mean really poor. Spurs 2-0 up at half time. Final score 4-1 Spurs. I predict a sending off too Yaya second half. Bad isn't it.

That side gives me the chills.

I fancy us for a win, we always do it. We have a shhite performance, someone puts a rocket up the players arses and we go and perform like we should in the next game.... Seen it too many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.