Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to have become really fixated on this as if he's going to suddenly transform us when he finally plays.

Don't think it's so much this,IMO,I just think people,myself included are eager/excited to see him play.
Will he transform us?..hopefully in the long run,but as you say,can't see it suddenly.
The sooner he plays the sooner we will know.

Straight into the squad or not,that is not the point on this thread,be nice to see him officially unveiled is more to the point

Yeah I saw that earlier back but it seemed some people were getting a bit hysterical about that too tbh. I think it's understandable they'll keep it relatively low key if they're not anticipating using him much this season. Over-billing him is a risk too. I dunno, I understand why people want to see him but I think some people are asking a mountain out of a mole hill over this.

Fans have pinned their hopes that this kid is going to score 30 this season. Also be a top notch defender and have a stint in net also.

Ps. Knowing our luck he won't be registered till the summer window

Fans have pinned their hopes that this kid is going to score 30 this season. Also be a top notch defender and have a stint in net also.

Ps. Knowing our luck he won't be registered till the summer window

We just need him to be more effective than Nolito or Kelechi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.