Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero coming on at half time against Swansea was the best debut I have seen in 67 years following City, hears hoping for the same on Sat.

I'll never forgot that game as well. That overhead kick for the assist was remarkable. I'm more excited for this debut than Kuns! Barely.

I'll never forgot that game as well. That overhead kick for the assist was remarkable. I'm more excited for this debut than Kuns! Barely.

That was just an incredible 20 minutes cameo. It set the tone for the whole season that everything was possible. Robinhos was pretty exciting especially his goal

That was just an incredible 20 minutes cameo. It set the tome for the whole season that everything was possible. Robinhos was pretty exciting especially his goal

Good point. Yes it was. I remember they wouldn't shut the hell up about that riduclous dog 'Swansea Jack'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.