Dublin For The Palace Game

Used to have live matches on...was my local for a few years before the crash...great cellophane wrapped toasties,
!
Am down that way for a meeting tomorrow, think I know one of the bar staff, might stick my head in at lunchtime and ask what matches they show.

How long are you there for, Michael. I'm there for the West Ham game. Aguero 93.20 has given me a couple of bar options.
Just Friday-Sat Karen flys out tomorrow with work
If Bolton had beat palace would of made the 4-00 sun ok !!!!
Saturday mornings mission to find the game. FA cup games are a ball ache to find cos of BBC coverage

Temple Bar? Bloody hell; bring a second wallet. Dublin is pricey, and that area of it is pricier again. It's a tourist magnet, and they cash in. Oh yeah; they also have lots of stag and hen parties swooping in at the weekend. Though it mightn't be too bad at that time in the afternoon. Enjoy it though; it's supposed to be good craic, as they say over here!
Some places in Temple Bar push up prices through the night, though I'd drunk that much I didn't care when I was last there, it's a great area. Quays Bar especially is brilliant with the two lads (and sometime girl) on that cycled the area performing at different times.

Apparently you nicked that word from us northern British, respelled it in Irish to be used in English I saw not long ago and it winds up several Irish academics. Ours being crack - "whats the crack?"

Some places in Temple Bar push up prices through the night, though I'd drunk that much I didn't care when I was last there, it's a great area. Quays Bar especially is brilliant with the two lads (and sometime girl) on that cycled the area performing at different times.

Apparently you nicked that word from us northern British, respelled it in Irish to be used in English I saw not long ago and it winds up several Irish academics. Ours being crack - "whats the crack?"
Borough in Manchester (Irish parents) , and spent my first 19 years in Moss Side and, later, Longsight. I'm what's referred to as a" plastic paddy" over here.

Anyway there's no bloody streams
Thus watching the game via someone's phone who's there
Sat in the Bad Ass bar

Borough in Manchester (Irish parents) , and spent my first 19 years in Moss Side and, later, Longsight. I'm what's referred to as a" plastic paddy" over here.
Ah sorry.

I bet they don't refer to Phil Lynott or the Gallaghers as that - Phil being an Irish Manc 4 or 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.