EDS v Derby 25/01 (moved to the A.J.Bell stadium)

r.soleofsalford

City EDS are playing Derby County EDS at the A.J.Bell stadium Irlam tonight at 7 0`clock.

City beat them 5-1 at Derby, so could be loads of goals

FREE TO ENTER JUST TURN UP NO TICKET REQUIRED

Come on you Blues

City EDS are playing Derby County EDS at the A.J.Bell stadium Irlam tonight at 7 0`clock.

City beat them 5-1 at Derby, so could be loads of goals

FREE TO ENTER JUST TURN UP NO TICKET REQUIRED

Come on you Blues

I'd have to set off just after dinner time and crawl down the M60. If I set off at 'normal' time as for a Minihad fixture I'd get there for the second half added time!

you dont need a card or a ticket for the game tonight Irlam its free to enter

I'm always on free tickets at these games RSS! But Littleborough to Irlam at that time of night is one of the biggest transport ball aches of the age! It's a gentle 35 min drive down to the Etihad with only light traffic via the well-lit backroads of North Manchester. Driving down to the Scouse part of Salford? Mmmm! I have just booked a ticket for tomorrow's FArce YC!

Glad I checked BM this morning, was looking forward to this tonight but there's no chance I'd get to Irlam after work. Haven't seen an email from the club RE: changing stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.