Swansea - Post match thread

why you've singled out Kolarov alongside Clichy is beyond me. He's a better central defender than Stones.
How has he singled him out when he's mentioned him alongside another player.

That first half performance was sublime; for me the most enjoyable to watch in a long time - a lot of possession yes, but also so fluid, much movement and real goal threat.

Like the egg chasers last night we dug that one out so well played lads, Gabby is going to go Supernova the difference in first touch between him and Nacho is startling, as for Dean that was a laughable performance

As bad as Clichy is no more midfielders playing at full back. We are going to have to wing it for the rest of this season with both Kolarov and Clichy
Kolarov at least has something to offer but clichy is useless .i can count on one hand the number of times he passed forward or got a successful tackle. I think guardiola played kolarov at cb because of lorente .
Playing a high line we need full backs who are good in tight spaces ,comfortable with huge spaces behind ,has pace and can be aggressive in tackling.

What a game of two halves. First half we were brilliant must have had 80% possession. Second half fair play to swans they changed their game and it was definitely coming their goal.Great to show character to win. Missed it though as getting a lift with a mate so legged it to the car. Gutted, but if you leave early it's your own stupid fault I suppose.

Toure and silva in the first half were brilliant.

Anyway it was nice to get the rub at the end .

The linesman in front of the dug out was atrocious!!!!!!!

Love Jesus.

Lifted off the caff...

kilrtKu.png

Poor old Tarquins.

Summed up much of our season, total control for long spells, missing some great chances, sloppy slow start to the 2nd half and once again, a total and utter inability to hang on to a narrow lead and see out a game.
Not surprised KDB was hauled off 2nd half, he was the root of much of the sloppiness that went on in the 2nd half....how many times did he try and beat 2 players at once and lose the ball on the halfway line? He rarely seems comfortable or happy when playing wide left.
Should have been 4/5 up at HT, what was the game plan start of the 2nd half? Drop off...become really sloppy....amble about midfield like we are 4 up? Honestly, after about 55 minutes, how many on here thought we were going to see this one out 1-0?
Oh look...there's douche bag Clichy failing to get a tackle/challenge in and 2 seconds later it's a goal...how many times have we said that this season?
Good points....we were able to raise our game again after they scored, sublime stuff in the first half, generally quite solid at the back for much of it....everything that was good about us in the 1st half turned into everything that is becoming frustrating about us in the 2nd half. And of course, Jesus for his hard work and 2 goals and refusal to give up.
At times, Sane was brilliant, that lad's pace and power is frightening.
Ah well, 3 points and we move on..

Not going to win the league this season so we are just building for next. We have lowered the age of the squad and when we get the back line sorted out we will be some team. We are clearly going all out for the champions league and fa cup this season. Top 4 looking more promising after that result today.

totally agree about building for next season - hope we get to see a little more of Garcia instead of yaya but doubt we will though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.