Swansea - Post match thread

Just chuffed with the points. Swans did excellent in snuffing us out 2nd half and of course defence is still a huge worry but I have no doubt we'll see a huge clear out back there in the summer. Onwards.

Great first half and much needed 3 points, our season long inconsistencies still there and hopefully will be addressed in the summer. Sterling booking was shocking, their goal offside without a doubt, clichy poor again and kdb was very bad second half. Need to get Jesus and Sergio in the same team to make more use of our dominant periods.

Shame dinho isn't a left pegger

7 Willy (nowt to do with the goal)
8 Kola (leading the way)
6 Stones (flappy)
5 Clichy (fucking up the way)
6 Fernandinho (rusty, misplaced a lot of passes)
7 Yaya (the Big Man)
6 KDB (leggy and overworked)
7 Sané (started well, lad's quality, waned later on)
9 Daveed (Merlin! I'd give him a 10 if put in that sitter)
7 Sterling (blatant penalty not given, again. Lad's improving)
10 Jesus (he's converting me from atheism)
6 Zabba (helped but..)
6 Kun (should've come in at half time)

Pushing for 2nd place now. Gained a lot of points against those around us - what a difference a week makes. I forecast a pummelling, got one in the 1st half, but finally got a winner that our performance deserved.

This is a great three points, those teams at the bottom will prove to be more difficult than mid table teams in the next few weeks. I am delighted, and will stop a few going sour tonight :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.