United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we never get those favourable decisions from those same "weak and incompetent" refs, do we?

Again, I wonder why?

Maybe you should watch the 3rd goal again yesterday.

Clear foul from Otemendi to start the play, goes right through the Striker.

But the SCUM in 6th should make the joke thread don't you think?
I think it's just taken as read now. I'm sure Sky will have a trophy prepared for them should they need it for an end of season documentary.

Maybe you should watch the 3rd goal again yesterday.

Clear foul from Otemendi to start the play, goes right through the Striker.
Well done. You found ONE foul that the referee didn't give against us in one match to prove your point!
I'll raise you the pull back on Silva and the assault on Aguero that the referee ignored (one worthy of a yellow, the other a red (imo) ) to prove mine!

Your original point was that there was no corruption in the game, despite the same clubs being the beneficiaries of decisions,which you acknowledge, to the detriment of others. That, to me, is corruption if it happens on a regular basis - it's nothing to do with weak refereeing.

Well done. You found ONE foul that the referee didn't give against us in one match to prove your point!
I'll raise you the pull back on Silva and the assault on Aguero that the referee ignored (one worthy of a yellow, the other a red (imo) ) to prove mine!

Your original point was that there was no corruption in the game, despite the same clubs being the beneficiaries of decisions,which you acknowledge, to the detriment of others. That, to me, is corruption if it happens on a regular basis - it's nothing to do with weak refereeing.

I'm convinced, the Aguero moment must have been staged. The corruption runs deep, both Manure and Liverpool have conceded more penalties this season than us and we've had 5 more than Manure.

If there's corruption who's paying the bribes?

I'm convinced, the Aguero moment must have been staged. The corruption runs deep, both Manure and Liverpool have conceded more penalties this season than us and we've had 5 more than Manure.

If there's corruption who's paying the bribes?

Come on. That proves nothing. We've had a few stonewallers denied too.

Come on. That proves nothing. We've had a few stonewallers denied too.

For sure we have, I'd wager the RAGS and Dippers would say exactly the same.

I just don't get why anyone who thinks there is widespread corruption in the league bothers watching it? It that was my belief I'd jack it in.

How Bertrand didn't get a yellow for going through the back of Kun (studs up) only the Ref will ever know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.