Best bars and clubs on a Friday night in Manchester

Hahaha love it, I've hit up The Piccadilly plenty of times but more for a lunchtime pint or vodka when I'm not doing much, I get the sarcasm and don't think I'll spend my whole Friday night there haha.

Looks like a Northern Quarter wander it is for me!

What's this bar at Hatters Hostel like, Hold Fast bar? As good as some of the online reviews seem to suggest?

Re food I'll definitely grab a bite before I head out, but probably just at whatever pub I wander into. Not a fussy eater although I'll take suggestions of pub food. All those spots near Piccadilly Station have served me fine in the past!

Cheers folks!

Hahaha love it, I've hit up The Piccadilly plenty of times but more for a lunchtime pint or vodka when I'm not doing much, I get the sarcasm and don't think I'll spend my whole Friday night there haha.

Looks like a Northern Quarter wander it is for me!

What's this bar at Hatters Hostel like, Hold Fast bar? As good as some of the online reviews seem to suggest?

Re food I'll definitely grab a bite before I head out, but probably just at whatever pub I wander into. Not a fussy eater although I'll take suggestions of pub food. All those spots near Piccadilly Station have served me fine in the past!

Cheers folks!

Hold Fast is decent mate. I go in after work for the happy hour now and again, 2 spirits and mixers for £5 and 2 pints for £6 i think it is. They've a load of retro games consoles to play about on and everytime ive been in on a Friday they bring out free food. The only issue is now and again they'll have some twat with a guitar singing way too loud and it just ruins the atmosphere, worth a try though! All the bars i listed in my first post are right near their too so worth a wander

the conti is guaranteed to be packed to the gunwales with glamorous nurses, student doctors, dentists and so on. All seemingly "gagging ferrit", though you will wake up in a bedsit in whalley range. (or so I heard)...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.