Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than happy for mbappe to stay at in france for another season...we can sign another top player ala sanchez or dybala, let the season play out, put a marker down that we are the best in the country and come next summer we have got to be in pole position (in terms of England).

I think if Mbappe is going to potentially come next year we won't sign another striker this summer as Kun is staying...

more than happy for mbappe to stay at in france for another season...we can sign another top player ala sanchez or dybala, let the season play out, put a marker down that we are the best in the country and come next summer we have got to be in pole position (in terms of England).
City forwards at Watford: Sane, Jesus and Aguero. Who would you drop for Sanchez / Dybala.

And you just assume Dybala comes to City from Juventus. Wish we could just do that!

No. I do think Aguero is under pressure now, but City will stick with our current forwards, and the entire transfer window if going to centre of keepers, defender, and defensive midfielder. This is going to be the most money fuelled transfer window in history. Insanely expensive. Real Madrid already kicked it off with £40m purchase of a 16 year old

City forwards at Watford: Sane, Jesus and Aguero. Who would you drop for Sanchez / Dybala.

And you just assume Dybala comes to City from Juventus. Wish we could just do that!

No. I do think Aguero is under pressure now, but City will stick with our current forwards, and the entire transfer window if going to centre of keepers, defender, and defensive midfielder. This is going to be the most money fuelled transfer window in history. Insanely expensive. Real Madrid already kicked it off with £40m purchase of a 16 year old

Agree re not needing a big name striker, not easy to sign and causes problems.

On paper its hard to drop anyone, but Sane and Jesus had injuries this season and aguero funnily enough didn't have anywhere near as many as he has had in the past.

Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling and 1 more quality player would play an awful lot throughout the season, competing for everything.

City will buy another forward this summer. Whether it's Sanchez or another remains to be seen.

City will buy another forward this summer. Whether it's Sanchez or another remains to be seen.
Well then we say good bye to one of them because it wont happen unless someone moves out. I actually hope we buy a forward because I am one of the few City fans who thought Aguero was struggling this season but the way the season ended, I think Guardiola may have decided to stick with jesus and aguero. Chelsea won the title with Costa up front. I don't think he's brilliant. We can still win the league with Jesus and Aguero. It's good enough. We can't win the league though with no full backs. or no keeper so I expect that's where we will see the action. I also think utd getting CL spot will see City move to secure our priority targets first.

Well then we say good bye to one of them because it wont happen unless someone moves out. I actually hope we buy a forward because I am one of the few City fans who thought Aguero was struggling this season but the way the season ended, I think Guardiola may have decided to stick with jesus and aguero. Chelsea won the title with Costa up front. I don't think he's brilliant. We can still win the league with Jesus and Aguero. It's good enough. We can't win the league though with no full backs. or no keeper so I expect that's where we will see the action. I also think utd getting CL spot will see City move to secure our priority targets first.

The 'forwards' that will move out will be Nolito and Navas - the current go to bench warmers for wide positions. Maybe even Kelechi. I think we'd all agree they're dispensable for some big forward.

We are going to sign another forward and other than Kelechi (Navas + Nolito) we won't be selling anyone IMO. We're building a squad to compete with the likes of Barca and Bayern.

what would the score have been on Sunday had we brought a Sanchez type player on instead of Navas, we need to have improved options on the bench next season to compete on all fronts

Should be allowed extra subs but only if they are academy players, imo.

Maybe, although depends how you define it. Under 18 is too young for the majority of players. Under 21 maybe, but then would the likes of Sane and Jesus count for us as they were under 21 at the start of the season but had never been through our academy? But in all for kids getting a bit more opportunity at both City and other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.