BT Sports & SKY Sports - Is it worth it?

+1 honey-child.
wait_wha.gif

If anyone with Sky absolutely wants BT then groupon are doing a deal, you buy a voucher for £9 and then fees are half price at £11.49 instead of £22.99. Still a lot, but if anyone is getting it anyway you might as well get it half price. It's only got a day or so to go on the deal.

I've got sky, just renewed again with 60% off, every year I intend to get rid of it, but after multi room and HD it comes in at about £40 so I end up keeping it on, more for the Mrs and kids. I also paid for sportsmania as recommended here and it worked really well, I'll do the same this season and see how I get on. I've also got Netflix and Amazon, there's no way I could watch a fraction of what I'm paying for, I'm sat here with all those options and watching the fucking news.

I really should buy a smart tv so i can stream it on my tv,at the moment if i connect up my computer to the tv it goes all blurry,thats why streaming is not for me unless i have to do it for our games then i just watch on my computer,that gives me a headache,so like i say a necessary evil to pay the twats

If anyone with Sky absolutely wants BT then groupon are doing a deal, you buy a voucher for £9 and then fees are half price at £11.49 instead of £22.99. Still a lot, but if anyone is getting it anyway you might as well get it half price. It's only got a day or so to go on the deal.

I've got sky, just renewed again with 60% off, every year I intend to get rid of it, but after multi room and HD it comes in at about £40 so I end up keeping it on, more for the Mrs and kids. I also paid for sportsmania as recommended here and it worked really well, I'll do the same this season and see how I get on. I've also got Netflix and Amazon, there's no way I could watch a fraction of what I'm paying for, I'm sat here with all those options and watching the fucking news.
I take my hat off to your negotiation skills as I am struggling to get them to cut my bill by 15%. And I give up Sky Movies to achieve that. How did you do it?

That's a good deal, I might do that. I missed watching the champions league away games after I cancelled due to the piss poor coverage two seasons ago. Thank you for sharing.

I have both on my sky box and, for me, it is well worth paying for. I often time shift matches using the record feature, the picture quality is excellent and I can normally screw a good deal out of both firms. Commentary on BT is comically bad though their rugby coverage is excellent.

I find streaming a very frustrating experience on the whole despite good broadband speeds and a PC under the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.