Game of Thrones

I think its losing some of what made it so amazing by doing this. The interactions, the build up to huge scenes, the scheming and dialogue all added to what made it so great. Thats pretty much all gone out of the window this season. Don't get me wrong, im thoroughly enjoying it, but it really is feeling compressed and a complete change in the way the first 6 were made.

Read some people moaning after the first few episodes that it was to slow and only the 'last 10mins worth watching' as that's when the battle of main action is, they have got the balance right in my opinion. Tonight's episode was something else, no show comes close - entertainment wise.

do we think Jaime is dead? Seems a bit of a naff way to kill him off if so, but I cant see how he gets out of this one!

No, he will survive by being dragged up river by bronn and is destined to meet tyrian at some point.

Read some people moaning after the first few episodes that it was to slow and only the 'last 10mins worth watching' as that's when the battle of main action is, they have got the balance right in my opinion. Tonight's episode was something else, no show comes close - entertainment wise.
Yes I'm not really complaining as it's without doubt an incredible show and the best thing on tv.

That was a great episode to watch, the battle scene and Arya in particular.

It is such a shame that the tv shows have overtaken the books though as they've gone pretty stupid and obvious with everything, it really is missing Martins dialogue and unexpected, yet necessary, twists.

When this does finish, watching it all back, I think the pacing of these last two seasons is going to feel too out of sync with what went before.

Re-watching the episode

Only noticed when Bran said "Chaos is a ladder" to little finger, completely forgot it was a saying Little Finger had said a few times in the previous seasons. Little Finger is shitting his keks now.
There has been a lot of that in this and the previous series. I watched them all again before this one started and it's funny how things go around. Snow gave the same speech to Dany that he received from Mance.

That was a great episode to watch, the battle scene and Arya in particular.

It is such a shame that the tv shows have overtaken the books though as they've gone pretty stupid and obvious with everything, it really is missing Martins dialogue and unexpected, yet necessary, twists.

When this does finish, watching it all back, I think the pacing of these last two seasons is going to feel too out of sync with what went before.
Not really. Just think about what happened in Series 1! Everything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.