It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we lost the title today. I know we can not forced Arsenal to sell but leave everything for the last day was a mistake. Start a season without a CB, a LB, and without another Striker/Winger, oh boy..
FFS I would have thought the comments to this shite you got in the Sanchez thread might have given you a heads up - clearly not

We still have needs at CB,LB and forward, foreign places available and clearly money to spend.....not disappointed in missing on Sanchez, Evans but why no backup options?

Atleast Bony sold, so not all bad!;)

Over the next few days a lot will be said about tolmie, but it shows how unpredictable this game is now due to it being a global business. Boardroom politics, posturing and brinksmanship.

Tolmie clearly knows people who are close to the action..all posted in good faith and 11th hour snags aren't to be predicted. Internet ITK's are great for giving an insight into the clubs thinking but can't be taken for gospel

We still have needs at CB,LB and forward, foreign places available and clearly money to spend.....not disappointed in missing on Sanchez, Evans but why no backup options?
They were probably sure that they could get both. Shit happens, everything can't always go smoothly. I think Guardiola will do well to win the title though, we clearly lack depth. Mangala and Delph not good enough

Over the next few days a lot will be said about tolmie, but it shows how unpredictable this game is now due to it being a global business. Boardroom politics, posturing and brinksmanship.

Tolmie clearly knows people who are close to the action..all posted in good faith and 11th hour snags aren't to be predicted. Internet ITK's are great for giving an insight into the clubs thinking but can't be taken for gospel

Tolmie was spot on. Arsenal changed their mind. No one knew they would do that.

They were probably sure that they could get both. Shit happens, everything can't always go smoothly. I think Guardiola will do well to win the title though, we clearly lack depth. Mangala and Delph not good enough

I agree mate......cant win them all but as you have rightly say, we lack depth in a few areas and it could cost us the league this season...

Now 2 foreign places are taken by Mangala and Zinchenko, Zinchenko is staying, am I getting it right? What a weird window....

Atleast Bony sold, so not all bad!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.