Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What glaring weaknesses do you think we have and do you feel its worth seeing how this season pans out before claiming such things?

I think he's referring to centre back and CDM.
We have Mangala as 4th choice CB and Gundogan, Delph and Danilo who can hopefully cover for Dinho at CDM when necessary so I don't think the situation is quite as bad as some claim. I do worry about our chance conversion rate though and signing Sanchez would have helped us in this regard. Unless it improves markedly we're winning nothing again.

I am going to feel sad to see him wasting a year in the europa league,he is too good for that

Not as fed up as him. Peak of his career stuck at a car crash of a club, playing for a deluded has been manager in a 2nd rate euro competition. It's a short career and he's being forced to waste it away

Fingers crossed we will be right up there come the end of the year and Arsenal are laguishing around 7th place, Sanchez sticks to his guns and insists that he is leaving at the end of the season. Nip in with a £15 million offer in January and the jobs a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.