Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a good "cup-tied" post, lmao, however I'm right I think in saying that Sanchez could play Europa for Arse before xmas then switch to us in Jan and play in next round of the Chumps.

I've always been surprised at how much City want him.

He might get a ton of goals but isn't someone that immediately fits into free flowing football.

Will he still be a target come the summer given the Messi situation?
What Messi situation, or have i missed something?

So a player who could be soon become a free agent will give 100%. No way. A bad challenge, a poor decision on the pitch from either the player himself or an opponent and his career would be over. And there would be no income once he`s a free agent. If Sanchez does not sign another contract for Arsenal he will coast to the end of his Arsenal stint. He`s potentially 10 months away from the biggest pay cheque of his life.

You stated that any player not on a long term contract will not give 100%. So all players in their last season down tools is what you are saying - that is absolute bollocks

That's the power of having deep pockets. We made a stand at the time & no player I can think of has tried it since.

Now that Pep is here, he's made it perfectly ckear that anyone who fucks about will be severely dealt with. Yaya is still lubricating his arse after run in with our Spanish contingent... :-)
Wondered why he hadn't got got any game time, so far this season. Something else occured?.... I thought him & Pep had made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.