City v Stoke post match

I stay until the very end. People generally, will always leave an event early to miss the rush, get in a queue etc. I would like to state that, even before a ball had been kicked, there was a buzz and atmosphere today, with people 'up for it'! Don't know if it was the warm weather, or even Stoke fans doing their bit, but it was great to see and keep it up for a sterner test on Tuesday against Napoli
Me too. Went to my first match, with my late dad, on the 31st of October 1970, aged 12. A true blue He would never ever leave a game early, always insisting that, whatever was going on on the pitch, I should always remember that it was a privilege, rather than a chore, to be ‘chosen’ to wear the City scarf and I was honour bound, as a result, to “stick by them” right to the end. And, no matter how bad things got over the intervening years, I’ve respected his wishes ever since.

Last edited:
I think this was the best we have played this so far this season. It felt like we could score a goal whenever we wanted to. Never wanted it to end. Amazing Amazing performance
After rags won 1-0 away at Southampton and we had scored 5 or 6 again, he said it's the 1-0 away wins that really count, and not scoring 5 or 6. I'm sure he'll find a way to say getting lucky to draw 0-0 away from home is better than scoring 7.
There are some quite dumb and stubbornly inept pundits out there who should only bee on the box for comic value only. Sad Sutton is defo one of them

to all the rags who think they are in with a chance of winning the prem this year,FUCK YOU.
I genuinely think CITY and spurs will pull away from the rest and when they lose citizen Kane, we will break away from them

i spent a wonderful friday night in stoke.
(a mate of mine, kelvin andrews, was dj-ing)
stayed up all night and caught a lunchtime train back to manchester with a few stoke fans.
they are all good lads and know i'm a blue.
they were of the attitude "fuck it, we're going to get battered but it'll be entertaining."
they weren't wrong, hahaha.

what a team we are.
it's becoming more and more difficult to find superlatives.

i nearly died last year.
i count my blessing to still be here to witness this.

ctid x

Glad you're still with us mate!

i spent a wonderful friday night in stoke.
(a mate of mine, kelvin andrews, was dj-ing)
stayed up all night and caught a lunchtime train back to manchester with a few stoke fans.
they are all good lads and know i'm a blue.
they were of the attitude "fuck it, we're going to get battered but it'll be entertaining."
they weren't wrong, hahaha.

what a team we are.
it's becoming more and more difficult to find superlatives.

i nearly died last year.
i count my blessing to still be here to witness this.

ctid x
Keep well mate and enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.