Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the greatest manager in the history of football currently leading us to every record under the sun, so can we please, for once, show a tiny bit of faith?

Evans v Martinez:

Martinez - 26.

Tackles Completed (P/G)
Evans - 1.2
Martinez - 1.3

Tackle Success (%)
Evans - 57.1
Martinez - 72.2

Dribbled Past (P/G)
Evans - 0.8
Martinez - 0.5

Fouls Committed (P/G)
Evans - 1.1
Martinez - 0.8

Interceptions (P/G)
Evans - 1.8
Martinez - 1.6

Clearances (P/G)
Evans - 4.2
Martinez - 5.2

Shots Blocked (P/G)
Evans - 0.5
Martinez - 0.3

Passes Blocked (P/G)
Evans - 0.2
Martinez - 0.4

Unsuccessful touches (P/G)
Evans - 0.4
Martinez - 0.2

Dispossessed (P/G)
Evans - 0.2
Martinez - 0.4

Headers Won (P/G)
Evans - 1.9
Martinez - 2.4

Aerial Success (%)
Evans - 54.3
Martinez - 54.5

Accurate Short Passes (P/G)
Evans - 27.4
Martinez - 40.6

Short Passing Accuracy (%)
Evans - 86.2
Martinez - 87.3

Accurate Long Passes (P/G)
Evans - 2.9
Martinez - 4.7

Long Passing Accuracy (%)
Evans - 50.9
Martinez - 61
So what you saying

Absolutely agree. Most of us wouldn’t have thought Delph at left back would be good enough at the start of the season. Pep knows what he’s doing he’s took us to an 18 game winning run. If pep wants him that’s good enough for me

Actually quite a few people on here touted delph as a possible left back on peps arrival. Same with ferna at centre half...

As for JE...he would be a temporary short term solution but for the ssking price its a very expensive stop gap.

As others have pointed out, he isnt good enough in any part of his game. Id rather wait or play Tosin ( who i dont rate either) than buy Evans

Aiden Flint at Bristol City is a far better player,playing for a team that doesn,t play HOOFBALL.

I have to stop coming on this thread because I'm getting a bit fucking sick and tired of people saying trust Pep, Pep knows more than us etc.
Of course we will all trust Pep and of course he knows better than us as to what he wants and we need. But the fact is that Pep has not signed JFE and until he does, we can all hope and pray that he doesn't think he's a good enough player for us and not worth 30m. If we do sign I'm sure everyone that has slagged him off wwill stop, and most people will hold their hands up. Unlike all the people that keep going like they know what Pep is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.