Bristol City HOME game tickets

Think this will be our lowest crowd for a while. We might struggle to clear 40k.
3rd tiers not on sale and lower ones are mostly green still on the seating chart.

Never understand why they have so many games in January doesn't make sense to me after alot of people have a heavy Christmas. I for one would love to go although its not a case of can't be bothered it's simply can't do it even at the ticket prices, which have been brilliant the whole way through this competition
The reason there are so many matches in January is because the FA/UEFA/FIFA take too many slots International breaks and UEFA take loads of midweeks for CL and EL and try to prevent any domestic matches being televised or even staged in competition.

Time to tell them all to take a jump!

Great to see a sell out crowd yesterday. Hopefully we will get a good crowd on Tuesday and get a first leg lead.

I hear sales are creeping up but there are still plenty of tickets left.

Think this will be our lowest crowd for a while. We might struggle to clear 40k.
3rd tiers not on sale and lower ones are mostly green still on the seating chart.

i'm in the 3rd tier so that infomation is incorrect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.