Bristol City HOME game tickets

i think thats a bit of an excuse tbh. a few years ago we'd have sold out no problem. i know we have more games, but its semi final !. the same people that can't be bothered will be trying to get tickets for the final if we get there. i said above its not just game like this, season ticket holders even for cheap games just can't be bothered going in a lot of cases. a lot of season ticket holders go out of habit, not because they enjoy it.

have we really got to the point where a trophy doesnt seem to matter.
I'd give first priority for the final to those who attended the semi-final.

ive got 4 tickets but just after crimbo burnley home sat its a real squeeze for some I suspect had it been arse or chavs more people would have scrimped and saved a bit more.oh well at least it will give the raggy something to crow about

To be honest a lot of season ticket holders don’t bother with cup games, granted many may move seats but if you look around at cup games hardly any regulars seem to be there. I’d imagine at least a good third of our season ticket holders don’t bother with the cups.

yea you are right mate. champions league games as well. as I've said i honestly feel like a lot of our fans dont enjoy going to games anymore. sat near people that are in complete silence, dont celebrate goals and leave early..... cup games in particular as you say, loads of season ticket holders dont bother.
maybe if they'd have made this game a tenner ( general sale) like the wolves game we would have sold out ? i know its cheapish, but that could be a factor.

yea you are right mate. champions league games as well. as I've said i honestly feel like a lot of our fans dont enjoy going to games anymore. sat near people that are in complete silence, dont celebrate goals and leave early..... cup games in particular as you say, loads of season ticket holders dont bother.
maybe if they'd have made this game a tenner ( general sale) like the wolves game we would have sold out ? i know its cheapish, but that could be a factor.
Yet 50k plus Cup crowds for Wolves and Burnley. We'd never have got that back in the 80s and 90s. Cup crowds were always 25k or thereabouts

I know the game is not sold out but due to work commitments I have one ticket for sale South Stand Level 1- bought for £15 but will take £10 for it.

Let me know if you're interested. Cheers.

Also in cup scheme but would be there anyway.
Should be a good crowd ..prices cheap and it's a semi final ffs.
Watching City play in semi finals was something we used to dream about when we were shit so can't understand the fans not getting behind us and getting to the game ( not having a dig at those who are skint or have work or travel problems).
Should be a good atmosphere with 6000+ Bristol fans there as well.
Hope they put a few extra trams on after the game back to Ashton..
As much chance of that as running extra trams to Bristol.

As much chance of that as running extra trams to Bristol.

True mate.... very true
Metrolink need to put on extra trams before and after games...they know roughly how many people have bought return tickets so it's not rocket science to cater for the demand.
Night games are the worse for getting back to Ashton.

True mate.... very true
Metrolink need to put on extra trams before and after games...they know roughly how many people have bought return tickets so it's not rocket science to cater for the demand.
Night games are the worse for getting back to Ashton.
I know through bitter experience. I now take the car and park. At least you are comfortable and safe in a traffic jam rather than being crushed like sardines in a traffic jam!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.