Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe this was all the agent. This has Maureen’s bitter prints all over it. It’s a vengeance signing for all the wrong reasons.

Got previous has the little. Spuds did all the donkey work on William before Chelsea offered him more money.

Sorry you don't understand at all. Tax planning has been my lifetime work. There is so much wrong with your comments but I can't give you a tax lesson it would take all year. Footballers are on PAYE. End.
Correct....they are taxed on there earnings PAYE like anyone else who is employed cards in

Salah went for 30 odd million in the Summer.
Also 6 months left on the contract, 29 years old and motioning for a move out of their current club, all needs to be taken into account. He's talented for sure but when valuing a player, lots of factors come into play.

Not on his own unfortunately Karen. I don't mind people being critical but when they have zero facts and still want to hammer the club it's laughable.
Hammer the club? You two are some obsessed weirdo's..and the reason why so many good posters have left.

If I was to hammer the club I wouldn't have been speaking about the icing on the cake getting away and how well we are sitting. But we are letting a rival club get a very good player, a player we have wanted for 8 months. Agree or disagree. But don't come at me from that angle you weird creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.