Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not concerned if he plays tomorrow night but I think its safe to say, no way have we put 60mil in their bank account to activate the release clause, if he does play tomorrow night!

Pretty sure Mendy didn't make an appearance for the French team before signing for us either. Fernandinho had something like 6 appearances with Brazil before joining City. Leroy Sane had none for Germany before signing for City. These are tough sides to break in to, and not for purely sporting reasons.
I know, just shows how bonkers the money has become. £50m for any type of player should be getting you somebody of experience, quality, and ready-to-rockness. Certainly a national pick and a winner of trophies. Take a look at the buyout for Pique. He ticks all those boxes but we wouldn't get that for selling the stadium! One player!!

I quite like the video of the United fan waxing lyrical about Laporte or Laport (In Spanish Lol) and hisc180 million valuation

I've always hated when our fans obsessed about them. And some still do. Can't wait to sign about them, compare how much we paid to how much they paid.

The whole thing used to drives me nuts. To see some United fan obsessing about us fills me with Glee. I am almost ashamed to be this gleeful about an idiot.
I love it especially when you consider that we’re just little old no consequence City, not like their real rivals over in dipperland.
We are getting right under their skin.....lovely!

Not concerned if he plays tomorrow night but I think its safe to say, no way have we put 60mil in their bank account to activate the release clause, if he does play tomorrow night!
I don't think that is how it works,the player pays their own release clause with money we give him,there is taxes to sort out and paperwork that is up to the standard of the tax man,it's a lot to get done

Pretty sure Mendy didn't make an appearance for the French team before signing for us either. Fernandinho had something like 6 appearances with Brazil before joining City. Leroy Sane had none for Germany before signing for City. These are tough sides to break in to, and not for purely sporting reasons.
Mendy had 4 caps for France and Sane 5 for Germany before they joined City.

I don't think that is how it works,the player pays their own release clause with money we give him,there is taxes to sort out and paperwork that is up to the standard of the tax man,it's a lot to get done

True but if any monies have been transferred he should be nowhere near there team

Doesn't get more pathetic than this Clown!

So this...err....journalist(?) is claiming Laporte will be in our top five earners and with bonuses included will receive £360k/week. Can't really take anything he says seriously when all these "figures" he knows of are written down without the viewers able to see, and he's literally just standing in a room in his house.

Also LOL at saying they paid the going rate for a player of Sanchez's ilk when he's on over £200k/week higher than the next highest earner in the league, his new teammate.

True but if any monies have been transferred he should be nowhere near there team
technically he is not our player yet so the manager can play who he wants,i'm sure we are pushing it through as quickly as possible,we might have agreed he can be at the stadium to say goodbye,hopefully thats it and he wont be in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.