Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see that assault on sane, and that’s what it is....I’m furious. Career ending assaults like that should get a 12 month ban for the offending player

The ban should match the time the injured player is on the sideline. The assailant doesn't play again until the assaulted is back in full training. And no defence should be forthcoming that the perpetrator didn't mean it!

The ban should match the time the injured player is on the sideline. The assailant doesn't play again until the assaulted is back in full training. And no defence should be forthcoming that the perpetrator didn't mean it!
Definitely - agree with you. Wonder what Warnock would say to that......lol

Will we (t crowd) give the fat cnut Madeley some grievous stick tonight.? he deserves it. Will he have the 'bottle ' issue cards early to stop WBA getting stuck into our quality players . Hard and fair tackles I can accept.
When he sent off Walker after the Everton bastard walked into Walker's back then hit the deck holding his face.
Koeman/Manager and 4th official Oliver (?), were 3ft apart, at the time, decided between them that Walker should go - and Oliver made the decision which he relayed to Madeley. That was my take on it - at the time.
Our class should tell. Wonder if Spanish Dave will be back.

has this incompetent bent cünt already been sacked by the FA rce?
2vi431w.jpg
I don't blame Lee Mason to be honest. I reckon he's furious that he has been screwed over twice by his gormless "assistant" linesman and made to look like an idiot. The incompetent clueless moron running the line is taking someone's place.

He actually made two mistakes by disallowing the goal as there was no offside and therefore no interfering with play offence. Even worse still, he didn't even flag for the vicious tackle despite TV replays showing he had the best view in the whole stadium! If he was actually concentrating or had decent enough vision it was a clear red from his angle. Completely unacceptable at this level.

funny how that assistant was also used in the spurs away game couple of years ago if anyone remembers. Bobby Madley tonight :( probably be Taylor saturday little prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.