Steve Boardman (Why Always Ste)

only just seen this. i didnt know him personally, but I've talked to him quite a few times on here over the years and he seemed like a really nice bloke, who cared a lot about his club.

RIP mate, you will be missed.

Only just seen this thread and fucking hell, this has come as a real shock. I'm surprised I've not heard about this in the meantime given that some of our match day group knew him quite well. I met Ste just the once myself and although sometimes a controversial poster on here, he was a really nice bloke.

For anyone who didn't know him, Ste was one of the kindest people I've met watching City. He'd stick up for what he felt was right, good on him for that. So sad to hear news like this about a man who had so much potential ahead of him, yet he couldn't see it.

Good morning all.
Just to update you, it was Ste’s funeral this morning and it was a beautiful ceremony.
His mother asked for sky blue colours.
The room was filled with blue and white city scarves and shirts.
A great send off, for a great guy.

Sleep tight buddy.

Good morning all.
Just to update you, it was Ste’s funeral this morning and it was a beautiful ceremony.
His mother asked for sky blue colours.
The room was filled with blue and white city scarves and shirts.
A great send off, for a great guy.

Sleep tight buddy.

Thank you for posting this, still such a terrible shame.

R.I.P

As ever these things are so very sad. Bluemoon folk you've never met, that you may sit next to at the game or accidentally spill their pint in the melee at the bar, that you may nod to as you kind of recognise them but "know them" only through the bizarre world of internet cityness and silly nick names...

RIP old chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.