Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Lose by 2 goals

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Lose by 3 or more goals

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be happy with any win to be honest, we’ve had a tough week, we have no Fernandinho to patrol the middle, and Walker and Sterling are doubts for this game. Will Vinny play again? If we are without Walker and Vinny we will be susceptible at the back pace wise.
I have utter confidence in this team going forward, but Conte is no fool, Chelsea gave Barca a tough game last week, they will be more of a challenge than Arsenal.

I am going for a win on this one and if it is a draw it's no dent in our title this will be our 3 game in less than a week. All credit to the team been absolutely fantastic this season. They say money can't buy you love but fuck me can buy an awesome football team. Keep going lads nearly there! CTID

I watched Chelsea agsinst the rags and thought they were absolutely shocking.

Anyway I think we'll absolutely slaughter these, Confidence is unbelievably high and I'd fancy us to beat anybody.

3-0 City.

Struggling with the man flu and might not make this. Gutted.

An early booking for Kante would be nice, that cûnt can niggle his way though so many if the ref lets him get away with it.

Poll added now. I've added a few more options just as a trial to see if it works better than the simple win, draw, lose.
Used to be able to click on and see who had voted in which result, doesn’t seem to be working on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.