Votes: 15 3.1%
  • Lose by 2 goals

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Lose by 3 or more goals

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see anything but a win going into any game at the moment, such is my confidence in this team.

Did Pep do a presser today?

Yes he did ... well, was scheduled to around 1:30-2:00pm, his usual time ... but then afterwards what all over Sky Sports News every hour was more of an interview format than a presser actually so not sure if it was the official pre match presser or a pre game super Sunday interview Sky has recorded ... but lots of quotes from him were played all day today.

Let me pull up some if I can ...

He didn’t have a press conference! Arsenal post match press conference was split in two with second half being the Chelsea pre match

Could be the game of the season. City 4-2. Chelsea to score early then take a shock 2-0 lead, City come back and win it to show they can do that, too.

My younger sister who lives near Edinburgh is devastated - she cannot even get off her driveway even with chains on her mobility scooter's wheels.
She was so looking forward to this game and will have to watch it on a box instead.

Can’t see anything but a win going into any game at the moment, such is my confidence in this team.

Finishing the season strongly would give this team a bit of an aura. Maybe turning a really good team into a potentially great one. A good win on Sunday would pretty much sink the others and set us up for the final straight. I'd love them to turn the last weeks into a procession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.