Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Informative article in the MEN

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c.../man-city-transfer-spending-mourinho-14414263

It's about time this myth about City just buying titles was exploded, as far as I am concerned we invest, the other teams are trying to buy the title with stupid purchases that are so over-inflated that our club wont touch them.
No, No, no.

Listen we've bought every trophy we've won since the 2011 FA Cup.

We don't invest in the local community, we don't invest in trying to develop our own talent. Our manager is a fraud, and most importantly it'll all end in tears when our sugar daddy ups sticks and leaves.

I wish people could see the blatant truth in the press instead of glossing over all our faults

PMSL - in 5 years when we have another couple of titles, and we're bringing through more academy players, these b'stards will be desperately trying to get on the bandwagon they've already missed

No, No, no.

We don't invest in the local community, we don't invest in trying to develop our own talent. Our manager is a fraud, and most importantly it'll all end in tears when our sugar daddy ups sticks and leaves.

I wish people could see the blatant truth in the press instead of glossing over all our faults

PMSL - in 5 years when we have another couple of titles, and we're bringing through more academy players, these b'stards will be desperately trying to get on the bandwagon they've already missed
very true

I posted this in the Talksport thread, but it really should be in here, it's worth a look, things are really beginning to change when Eamon Dunphy starts making sense.

Richard Dunne really nails it, his comparison between how Utd is run and how they spend their money and how we're run and how we spend our money is spot on....

No, No, no.

Since we managed to get into the PL title race via our current owner we have been been subject to selective financial constraints that would be illegal in any other sector of business.
The reasoning was because they feared our owners ability to fund and develop City to compete with their historical right to financial success. How on earth can we expect these historical fears to subside when their worst predictions are being enacted.

They will never forgive us for defeating their warped cartel with a brand of football club management both on and off the field of play that is wiping the floor with their ideology that running a football club is a special case and can only be achieved in the distorted ways of yesteryear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.