Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're correct they don't, however it's a great statistic to have when you're pitching to a potential sponsor

Yes, commercially they are streets ahead and that is one area we will gradually improve. Their owners are really in it for the money and appear to be blind to the football side other than staying within the top 4 of the PL.

This bit is so good, I wish we were like them

It is clear that City's attempts to usurp their rivals will take a whole lot more than just spending money on new players and winning the title.

Hahaha that is absolutely desperate stuff. They've trailed in City's wake in the league for five years now and the gap is bigger than ever. Never mind that though they've got the world's highest paid piano player who makes a big impression on social media

Since we managed to get into the PL title race via our current owner we have been been subject to selective financial constraints that would be illegal in any other sector of business.
The reasoning was because they feared our owners ability to fund and develop City to compete with their historical right to financial success. How on earth can we expect these historical fears to subside when their worst predictions are being enacted.

They will never forgive us for defeating their warped cartel with a brand of football club management both on and off the field of play that is wiping the floor with their ideology that running a football club is a special case and can only be achieved in the distorted ways of yesteryear.

Touche

I posted this in the Talksport thread, but it really should be in here, it's worth a look, things are really beginning to change when Eamon Dunphy starts making sense.

Richard Dunne really nails it, his comparison between how Utd is run and how they spend their money and how we're run and how we spend our money is spot on....

Bet these lot had their dicks out big time when they signed Maureen.

Has any one seen this, I am having a big argument with a Liverpool fan about it. What is the arquement against this artical

And the media cup goes to....

Manchester United are still comfortably the biggest club in England and will not be overtaken any time soon...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-still-comfortably-biggest-club-england-will/

What a timely reminder! I'm sure it is coincidental this appears a day after the rags are thumped by Sevilla.

This is one of the most boring articles I’ve read in a long time, smacks of desperation. also to claim it has nothing to do with their success in the last 25 years is bull.

The Rags MUST be fearing that they could become the new Dippers....ie no premier leagues in 28 years...

And the media cup goes to....

Manchester United are still comfortably the biggest club in England and will not be overtaken any time soon...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-still-comfortably-biggest-club-england-will/

What a timely reminder! I'm sure it is coincidental this appears a day after the rags are thumped by Sevilla.

These type of pro rag articles usually appear during CL weeks, there was a spate of them when they were not in the competition and we were. It's the rags PR doing what they are good at.....fooling the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.