Liverpool (a) - CL Quarter Final pre-match thread

Liverpool v City CL prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit I’m a little nervous to see we’ve changed our team. Either we’ve changed formation or we’re playing KDB or Silva wide. Can’t help thinking that Pep has blinked first. Hope I’m wrong.

Think it's something like this

jfx1qc.jpg
Ederson up front could work well but I'm not so sure about the back 5.

Man oh man ..... here we go. Feckin hate playing these lot away. Really really really hate it. Anyway, I can only pray we pull off another amazing performance like we did against the other scouse qunts last weekend. We sorely need a win against them on their turf. Got to be said that I'm always in two minds whether to even watch us away at the dippers. I can't stand it.
COYB. Please please please please rip em' another hole tonight and shut their fucking whiney fans up, and the media.

Need to go find a stream that doesn't involve Tyler. Definitely don't need to listen to that twat coming in his pants if they score.

Dunno about anyone else but I just need " one of those special European nights under the floodlights at Anfield" and a rendition of walk alone and that's a full house on my bingo card !!!

Have to admit I’m a little nervous to see we’ve changed our team. Either we’ve changed formation or we’re playing KDB or Silva wide. Can’t help thinking that Pep has blinked first. Hope I’m wrong.

This, I can't believe we've split up the middle 3.... our biggest strength! Silly for me. Let's hope I know fuck all and Peps got this call right!

Ha ha behave yourself mate, that's utter nonsense...Trust in Pep, he's not the best in the world because he blinks ya know....! He will have planned for this game meticulously and he's picked the team he believes will win us the game, that's good enough for me ..!

Evening everyone! I've stayed off all footballing related websites all day and had a very enjoyable and stress-free day planting in my garden. Now it's time for the first beer and to get in the mood. Like the team. Slightly more pragmatic, which is sensible for the first hour and a half of a 3 hour tie. And options on the bench if needed. We have the beating of this lot and our players will be focussed and professional. In contrast to Liverpool players who will be too hyped up, manic and blow themselves up. Pep and the boys will have learnt from last time and won't make the same mistakes. It's a mild night here in Liverpool with no rain. Come on City!

Brilliant post. So confident we will be taking it back at the Etihad in very good shape. Come on City let's do these over hyped wannabees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.