Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

I understand the anger and frustration but I hope everyone vents about it tonight then lets it go. It would be awful if we let this result cloud what has been an unbelievable season. The players haven't let us down all season so it's incredibly harsh to be ripping them apart and doubting if they are good enough after this game. Let's enjoy this weekend and then go for it in the 2nd leg these players can do it. We of all fans know that it's not over till it's over!

P.S. Not trying to be a happy clapper!

I got called a wum when before he draw I said this was our worst tie. Deluded biased blues only classed how many points difference in the league As a reason to be ok. We never win here, we get it wrong tactically and our players shit themselves there. It’s the norm deal with it and I’ll accept any apologies forthcoming
Well done you.

We need to win the league against them. This tie is 95% over so no resting players bullshit. It
Will be a hugely disappointing week if we don’t win on Saturday now.
I wanna win both, but right now we have 7 matches to win one game in the league, but only 90 minutes left to save the 2017-2018 CL campaign.

We need to get out of this local spat mindset & concentrate on the bigger European picture which Sheikh Mansour, Soriano, Begiristain & Guardiola badly want.

This will probably be the first & last time in my life I'll say this, but beating ManUre comes a distant 2nd to righting the wrongs of today. This starts from our coach being stoned, Guardiola starting Gundog wide right, to the shit referee & his assistants.

On top of that, we badly let ourselves down as a team today & we need to right the wrong.

You’re a rag or a wum if you point out the obvious. Some absolute retards on this site was happy with the draw. Fucking deluded bastards makes me embarrassed to be a blue. They’ll probably come on and somehow defend it too. Tossers
Oh and now you're another one that's embarrassed to be a Blue eh?

Fuck off.

Pep got it wrong but the players just couldnt handle the press from liverpool.Two many times players got caught in possesion playing to casual.also if laporte plays left we should have played danillo in front to protect him gundogan offered us very little.also our strike force without kun is awfull jesus is a good young player but i feel hes been overhyped.we need to go full strength v the rags to get our game back then worry about tueday and you just never know we could do it.

On the positive side I won’t have to remortgage the house to pay for a trip to Kiev in May and then a divorce

And we’re about to win the league on derby day. Bring it on

I’m fucking gutted. Couldn’t even get one crucial away goal or even a single shot on target all game. God damn.

Not sure how we’ll be able to score 3 past them & not concede to their godlike counter attacks. All it takes is one mistake from (likely) one of our defenders on the ball & they punish you immediately.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.