Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

Has anyone got a pic of the Sané graphic they showed on BT sports? I want to see it again to make sure I'm remembering it right, seemed level to me but nobody else seemed too fussed about that call.

If this was "a tight call":

4AD34F6F00000578-0-Television_replays_suggested_the_Egyptian_may_just_have_been_off-m-21_1522873376123.jpg

... Sané had to be level.

I was at Leicester in 2016, we weren't competitive or in control there and the first half display was even worse than Wednesday night's. I think Pep has always operated on a high risk basis, going right back to his first season at Barcelona when Chelsea were really unlucky not to put his team out in the UCL semis before they went on to wipe the floor with defending champions Man U in the final.

In that photograph, the linesman's badly positioned. He should be on the halfway line, level with the defender.

It's clearly offside. From that position the linesman cannot see any of the defender in front of Salah. If there was a false call it should have gone in our favour.

It's clearly offside. From that position the linesman cannot see any of the defender in front of Salah. If there was a false call it should have gone in our favour.

VAR should have been in place for all QF’s, SF’s and final of every european competition this season. Even if that meant a decision going against us. It should have been a must have because that would have been seen as offside, the sterling pen would have been given and the Jesus goal allowed

Has anyone got a pic of the Sané graphic they showed on BT sports? I want to see it again to make sure I'm remembering it right, seemed level to me but nobody else seemed too fussed about that call.

If this was "a tight call":

4AD34F6F00000578-0-Television_replays_suggested_the_Egyptian_may_just_have_been_off-m-21_1522873376123.jpg

... Sané had to be level.
Looks like Guadiola is pointing to Salah being offside.

Has anyone got a link to the pen appeal or tell me what minute it happened. Dodnt see ot properly at the time and cant fond it online

We normally have two speed outlets - Leroy and Raheem and we switch the play to the opposite flank. Pep talks about it in his book. Keep the ball on one side of the pitch until the opposition lose their shape - 60 yard crossfield pass and the winger runs into space, mayhem in the box. Strange how we abandoned that tactic.
ponderous comes to mind, Harry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.