United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As pissed off as I still am about Wed night, are people buying into this massive rotation notion for today in an attempt to assist our chances on Tuesday? Best team today for this one in a lifetime opportunity please, then see where we're up to.

I think any rotation will be to rest players he thinks are not upto playing today, after Wed.

And also, to give a couple of players who might have played on Wed, but didn't, the chance to prove it & also play on Tues.

Play the full team. If we win, the players will get a boost for Tuesday and nobody will be feeling tired.
100% this. No better tonic than winning the league. Would and could be the huge boost we desperately need for Tuesday. But, forgetting Tuesday, this is also a chance for the team to win the league. Against them. Fuck knows when that might ever happen again. Balls' deep, strongest team.

Today has shown me nothing will ever come close to QPR game
It’s not just a game to win the league, it’s not just a derby, ITS BOTH and I’m not even as anxious as Wednesday night or the derby in December
More thinking about Tuesday and hoping we win that one more

Very strange
Yes very strange! Today hasn't shown you anything yet, has it? Nothing will come close to the QPR thing, but so what?

Was in a taxi on way to station in Newport just now. Taxi driver was an arsenal fan. I said hope we go full strength today as Tuesday is gone. He said Pep will go weak as you guys will turn that around on Tuesday. I am like seriously?? This guy was being totally serious and was surprised I had little confidence. Felt ashamed I must admit, funny how other fans are more objective. Was really down after Wednesday just got on the train at Newport and now absolutely buzzing and up for this. Let’s do this blues weak side or not! We will fight on the beaches....

Neville any player that can't get himself up for today's game really needs to have a look in the mirror and ask themselves if they really want to play for City? If you can't get motivated to win silverware at home against the scum then what hope is there ?

I feel flat too after that game but I thinking you’re missing the point - beating them today to lift the title is the only way in my opinion that we can build up the momentum and positivity to give us any chance of overturning a shite situation. my mojo will be fully topped up if we do the rags at ours for the title as that gives us more of a free swing at the dippers
This

Sounds as if some people on here are letting Wednesday's defeat define this wonderful season. Well fuck that for a game of soldiers. Hang your heads in shame.

Those are my thoughts as well. Weakened team, poorish performance, and a defeat would only dent tthe confidence. Beat this shower, win the league,sand like you say, a huge confidence boost for the Dippers game.
Exactly. We'll be in such high spirits if we beat these fuckers and raring to go for the dippers. It just seems a no brainer to play our strongest 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.