Leg breaker hack on kun

It's looking like it has worked against us.
We get nothing off the refs. Absolutely nothing.
Not even that tackle on Sergio.
Completely unbelievable that the refs don't see the incidents
or decide their is no foul play.

The sinister part of the drama is that they do see the incidents. They might lie through their teeth that they've not seen them if the incidents are the stuff of a FArce charge, but the partially-sighted had a good view of the Sergio incident. They do see them!

Wasn't Aguero booked for complaining. That is different to the tackle. This has to be a ban 100% . Thank god we are so far ahead. I was numb after last night. We should have put a few more away first half. I was sat 5 seats from the scum. Thank god Sergio does not have a broken leg.

After re-watching the tackle I realize that there were two possible outcomes and City got lucky. Most of the time on that tackle Aguero would see yellow for simulation but with the game situation being what it was Atkinson let it slide. I'm pretty sure a compound fracture would have seen Kun sent off though.

Yep...i think Kun got lucky yesterday. How dare he put his leg onto young’s studs and then have the audacity to fall over. Very lucky our Sergio never got a straight red for that.

That is what was going through that corrupt fuckers head as it happened

Wasn't Aguero booked for complaining. That is different to the tackle. This has to be a ban 100% . Thank god we are so far ahead. I was numb after last night. We should have put a few more away first half. I was sat 5 seats from the scum. Thank god Sergio does not have a broken leg.

No way that young gets a ban. The incident has gone, the game has been lost, there is fuck all interest in retrospective justice being done.

Just had the radio on , Dean Saunders said Ashley Cole ( kept calling him Ashley cole ) got his foot to the ball , so no foul. ! what a balloon .

Will be interesting to see if a ban is given out to Young for this, it was rightly picked up during the commentary as well as on MOTD.

Fully expect a ban but at the same time not holding my breath.

Maybe Pep should just use his post match presser to apologise instead of criticising the ref.
Apologise that is, for Manchester City’s ambition to have upset the billion pound product marketed worldwide as the Premier league.

At the moment it's a matter of opinion whether Atkinson is corrupt or incompetent. If the VAR says no penalty then corruption is undeniable.

The thing is, as many have said on here already. If it was incompetence, the opposition would have been on the end of some dodgy decisions too. They weren’t! I’m sorry but as bent a display as you’ll ever see(and there has been a few this season). Made the “Alty” fan, seem like Collina.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.