Etihad atmosphere

How about cheering the champs league anthem for a change. Booing seems to flatten. the mood for me.
I'm sure the players would prefer it. We have made our point over the years, time to move on.
I'm not sure we can go from booing the anthem to cheering it but trying to sing bluemoon over rit or simply chanting City, City... over it would be much more productive than booing it.

How about cheering the champs league anthem for a change. Booing seems to flatten. the mood for me.
I'm sure the players would prefer it. We have made our point over the years, time to move on.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/amp/newsid=2398899.html
“Historical success in the competition will also be acknowledged in coefficient calculation (points for previous European titles with a weighted system for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League titles)”

This is just the next thing to boo about...

Boo away Blues! It’s fully deserved for the racist tolerant, pro-G14 clubs organisation who want to go back to the days of the old G-14 dominating and securing their place in the competition by taking in the prize money and holding football stagnant

the main boo has to be every second one of the scousers touches the ball, even more so when they read the team sheet out, it has to be deafening... Boo whistle the lot.

Thing is the hard core singers that sing week in week out know this. Its the fans that don't sing or only join in on goals that need to step it up.

We know what the scousers tried to do to us least week, lets not forget that.

the main boo has to be every second one of the scousers touches the ball, even more so when they read the team sheet out, it has to be deafening... Boo whistle the lot.

Thing is the hard core singers that sing week in week out know this. Its the fans that don't sing or only join in on goals that need to step it up.

We know what the scousers tried to do to us least week, lets not forget that.

Right idea but no chance of it happening.

CL nights the place is full of half n half wearing tourists.

Right idea but no chance of it happening.

CL nights the place is full of half n half wearing tourists.

i dont think it will be tonight and tbh thats an excuse. anfield the other week had way more tourists then we've ever had and it was really loud....the vast majority of the ground will be proper city fans. if we actually get up and sing it will be loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.