Etihad atmosphere

That never crossed my mind as I've never needed to put mine up on the exchange! I do still think that some fans simply can't be bothered putting their seats on the exchange and it baffles me because it's a no-lose situation - it doesn't cost anything to do it, and if it sells then it's money off next year's season ticket.

What's the latest that you can put tickets on the ticket exchange and realistically expect them to sell? I missed the Swansea game after spending the night pebble dashing the toilet bowl. Would I have been able to use the ticket exchange on the morning of the game? Most of the relatively few games I've missed have been due to sickness on the day or a last minute domestic crisis. I have used the ticket exchange 3 or 4 times when I've known in advance that I wouldnt be able attend but I'm reluctant to do that after a mate called off his wedding after I'd already sold my ticket!

I think the exchange is a very good system. Easy to use and most often than not sell my seat.
Always check with family and friends first, then next years card has no increase in price! Can’t get to every game, just not possible for me

i bet all those kids who cant attend as its a school night remember todays english,maths,and science lessons for the rest of their lives

I've noticed that too, plenty of Scots around the ground these days (hopefully they're of a Rangers persuasion and not those other scumbags).

Did anyone see Sky interviewing people outside the Etihad before the match re Yaya? It was interesting to hear a few non-Mancunian voices i.e. at least one Irish and even a Japanese chap who'd travelled all the way apparently just to see Yaya's last match.

We recently started an Edinburgh supporters club and from the guys that still go and watch Scottish football they seem to be Hibernian and Hearts fans. The majority only follow city though.

Hang me up and shoot me. Me and 4 others couldn’t be arsed going on our SC’s in family and none of us sold them. So that was half a row empty ;-)

Tbh as someone who can't get a season ticket, and knowing some people don't go cos they got work the next day I am peed off.. I understand if someone can't or won't make it but ffs I want that ticket , come hell or high water I get to the games and would love to be able to buy a season card
£299, £5.75 a week.

We were shite, it was rockin'.
We're brilliant, it's like a morgue.
Who. Gives. A. Fuck.
If you want to go to the game, enjoy. If not, stay at home.
60,000 turn up and I'm there, great.
2 people turn up and I'm there, great.
It really matters not a fucking bean - if you love watchin' ' the Blues you'll love it no matter what the crowds.
1977, we were gunning for the title. Home v Spurs, won 5-0, 37,000 were there. TWENTY THOUSAND below capacity. Did I ask my dad why it wasn't utterly rammed? No. I was too busy cheering on Dennis and Barnes and City. As a 10 yr old I couldn't care fucking less who was there. As a 50yr old I care even less. What a bunch of self-righteous wankers some of us have become.

We were shite, it was rockin'.
We're brilliant, it's like a morgue.
Who. Gives. A. Fuck.
If you want to go to the game, enjoy. If not, stay at home.
60,000 turn up and I'm there, great.
2 people turn up and I'm there, great.
It really matters not a fucking bean - if you love watchin' ' the Blues you'll love it no matter what the crowds.
1977, we were gunning for the title. Home v Spurs, won 5-0, 37,000 were there. TWENTY THOUSAND below capacity. Did I ask my dad why it wasn't utterly rammed? No. I was too busy cheering on Dennis and Barnes and City. As a 10 yr old I couldn't care fucking less who was there. As a 50yr old I care even less. What a bunch of self-righteous wankers some of us have become.

When we won the league in 68 we averaged 30k ish. When we dipped to the 3rd div we averaged 30k ish. Anything above that, im happy.
As you said, all those years ago, NO ONE CARED!! Social media has turned too many people into fannys whos feelimgs are too easily hurt.

Just
Enjoy
It!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.