We’re bombing Syria

I don’t want civilians getting chemical weapons dropped on me.

I want the factories and the animals in them to be removed from the face of the earth.

Yes they stopped for a period of time.

We’ve now got the intelligence to hit where they make them, rather than the airfield it was launched from.

A major decision like this should of gone to Parliament and she fuckin knows it too. She's sneaked it in before all the MP's are back in the house on Monday.

I don't give a fuck that she has the power to do it without a vote, she should listen to the MP's who represent us, the people.

Mate you are sounding like a crank, it isn't some great US/Isreali conspiracy.
Opposition forces may have chemical weapons, but Assad may also have it, the 100% truth will never come out, what needs to established is what was used and to what extent.

Also if the report of it being delivered by helicoptor is true, as that is the main crux to prove it was Assad, as it could have been deployed on land by opposition forces in theory, though unlikely.

Either way there has been an attack and those responsible need bringing to justice.

May had no remit without a vote to do this, to the majority of the public tgat is wrong, that's what matters here

Watch the above video I posted mate

I can't believe there are still people who can't see through this crap that we're being told by our media.

Polled over the last week. Why would those against be yogurt knitters? Why not depict those for as rabid war mongers?

In the most part the only people that take part in polls are yogurt knitters and scousers the rest of us normal people just get on with our lives

Why do you assume that those against the bombing are pro-chemical weapons? Just because there are some people who would prefer not to try and settle things with cruise missiles it doesn't mean they want to do nothing.

Go on then what would you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.