United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they draw today or midweek against Bournemouth then we've won the league surely as the goal difference is +30 in our favour. After ruining our weekend last week I would quite like them to fuck up before we play and hand us the title, we could then have an afternoon of piss taking next week against Swansea

If they draw today or midweek against Bournemouth then we've won the league surely as the goal difference is +30 in our favour. After ruining our weekend last week I would quite like them to fuck up before we play and hand us the title, we could then have an afternoon of piss taking next week against Swansea

The title won’t be officially recognised until it’s mathematically impossible for the rag twats to catch us.

So a defeat either today or on Wednesday will hand the League to City, as will a draw in both matches.

Their raggy clan must do some mileage from around London & the country. Hope the baggies give them a game today instead of rolling over. Never have I wanted Spurs to win so much against the rags and prolong their agony.
If spurs play like they did against us, they’ll get beaten as well.

Just heard of a new category to make Alexis Sancheque relevant .... according to SkySports he’s had “4 goal ‘involvements’ in his last 2 PL games!”

So forget our Kev & David’s proper assists for goals as the only thing that seemingly matters now is if you touched it at any point in the 30 lead up passes before it was hoofed up forward to Lumpkaku!!!

Talk about clutching at straws to try and make it sound like he’s been a good buy and a great fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.