Champions League Games 24/25 April

Wasn't aimed at you mate, just generally. Someone left their house to watch a match tonight and got smashed by a hammer.

No worries....genuinely though these Italians are fucking nuts. They dont even care about being outnumbered because they just go all in asap with weapons. Like i said, liverpool will probably take away fans but i think it is going to be a massive gamble with their safety

Someone was seriously hurt but not confirmed hit by a hammer. There are separate pics of a supporter with a hammer. Nothing to say yet they are linked.

I still maintain had our second goal at home not incorrectly been ruled offside, we'd have gone through to the next round.

If Roma aren't the victims of some refereeing hyjinx, such as was on offer against us and tonight (by the same officials no less), then it's possible.
Yeah that disallowed goal killed us off. Had that been given then the dippers would’ve been crying in the changing rooms at half time not wanting to come out. We were robbed in that game even though it ended 5-1.

This is what happens when a team cultivates the 'Ultras' thing that the scousers have done for a few years now. The real Ultras will meet fire with fire, people may well get hurt, it won't be their fault...

Hopefully the injured fan makes a full recovery but you are spot on. This is exactly what you get when as a club you almost demand an ultra type atmosphere and welcome for visiting teams and fans.

Another thing for them to think about.

I still maintain had our second goal at home not incorrectly been ruled offside, we'd have gone through to the next round.

If Roma aren't the victims of some refereeing hyjinx, such as was on offer against us and tonight (by the same officials no less), then it's possible.
It's absolutely criminal that they cannot get these decisions right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.