Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
niceeee, he opted for brazil. i guess i'm okay with this signing now
I'm not sure what difference it makes which international team he plays for to whether he is good enough for us. But he is an Italian international and can not play for Brazil?

Based on his performance in the second half at the Etihad, a Pogba coached by Pep could be our new Yaya / Viera !!
CTID
Pogba has all the attributes in the world to be one of the worlds elite players, he just needs the right manager. Pep would have been perfect for him think he would be the best player in the league under Pep he’s that good.

Pogba has all the attributes in the world to be one of the worlds elite players, he just needs the right manager. Pep would have been perfect for him think he would be the best player in the league under Pep he’s that good.

That made me shutter

I think the talent is there but his attitude is shite. He's just a rich mans renato sanches till he sorts himself out.

niceeee, he opted for brazil. i guess i'm okay with this signing now
Someone's been pulling your leg mate.

Jorginho+Italy+v+Spain+International+Friendly+H96LuZHXPgwl.jpg

Missing one key attribute...intelligence

One of Fernandinho's roles in the team is to always compete for the first aerial duel from opponents goal-kicks, hoofs up field ect so he would be expected to do the same.
Or we could change how we approach that work.

Or we could change how we approach that work.

Why would we do that when It works so well?
No player in our team has won more headers than Fernandinho it's an integral part of our high line/keep ball game. Allows the cbs to track the runners/compete for the second ball and not be outnumbered on counter attacks.
At 5'11 Jorginho is bigger than Dinho so you'd hope he can compete for headers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.