Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article stating that he was very poor in the air and loses out often in aerial duels. Can anyone who watches Napoli games confirm?

I read an article stating that he was very poor in the air and loses out often in aerial duels. Can anyone who watches Napoli games confirm?
Yes. But he is small. Not unexpected.

He won’t be in the team to win aerial battles, he is in the team to rotate the ball and consistently recycle the possession. I admit that sometimes it feels we need a big powerful unit in midfield but there is nobody out there who is attainable who could offer the physical side and enough technical ability.

He won’t be in the team to win aerial battles, he is in the team to rotate the ball and consistently recycle the possession. I admit that sometimes it feels we need a big powerful unit in midfield but there is nobody out there who is attainable who could offer the physical side and enough technical ability.

Based on his performance in the second half at the Etihad, a Pogba coached by Pep could be our new Yaya / Viera !!
CTID

Fabinho

One of Fernandinho's roles in the team is to always compete for the first aerial duel from opponents goal-kicks, hoofs up field ect so he would be expected to do the same.

Milinkovic-Savic?
Kimmich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.