Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

For platinum, mine has now gone up to £845 (East Stand Level 1, Block 106), and it's £795 for Gold.

It's a brilliant view, but I can no longer justify spending that money with having two young children. The atmosphere is crap 95% of the time (especially in that block), I'm surrounded by footballing geniuses who still hate Sterling, the food and beer is mostly awful, for Champions League it's always full of away fans and the price is constantly rising.

It's not about affordability for me, it's about principle and the dying match day experience.

It feels like the club is actually turning me into the type of armchair fan I've always laughed at, and only ever associated with my UTD supporting mates who 'can never get a ticket'.

Looks like I'll become a casual and just attend selective games each season - maybe I'll even try out hospitality once a season instead of having a ST, then watch every other home game at the pub or on my laptop.

Since moving from Colin Bell Level 3 to the cheap seats in South Stand Level 3, I will have saved myself over £1200 over the 4 seasons I’ve been up there and the view isn’t that much worse.

The cheapest season ticket at my local club S****horpe United is £320, so I can’t complain about paying £310 to watch this Manchester City team.

For platinum, mine has now gone up to £845 (East Stand Level 1, Block 106), and it's £795 for Gold.

It's a brilliant view, but I can no longer justify spending that money with having two young children. The atmosphere is crap 95% of the time (especially in that block), I'm surrounded by footballing geniuses who still hate Sterling, the food and beer is mostly awful, for Champions League it's always full of away fans and the price is constantly rising.

It's not about affordability for me, it's about principle and the dying match day experience.

It feels like the club is actually turning me into the type of armchair fan I've always laughed at, and only ever associated with my UTD supporting mates who 'can never get a ticket'.

Looks like I'll become a casual and just attend selective games each season - maybe I'll even try out hospitality once a season instead of having a ST, then watch every other home game at the pub or on my laptop.
Why not just move to a cheaper part of the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.