Next Captain

KDB. Ever since he was promoted to vice captain he seemed to relish the new responsibility and flourished on field.

Someone mentioned walker? That's gotta be a joke surely.

I've narrowed it down based on characteristics and likelihood to start most games, and for me there are four main candidates:

Ederson - Calm under pressure and an ever present in the team due to his unique playing style.
Laporte - Seems like the ultimate professional. Essential to our way of playing hence why he starts virtually every game.
Bernardo - Leads by example with his work rate. Pep has said it's Bernardo plus 10 other players and won't leave whilst he's manager.
De Bruyne - You can tell he's incredibly driven. He's at the centre of everything and I think he understands Pep's philosophy better than anyone.

I suppose there's an argument that who the captain is doesn't really matter and it's more about the team but those would be my choices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.