United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldstein on talksport last night said he’d rather his team lose the fa cup if it meant Liverpool losing the champs league final!

Now that’s bitterness on a new level.

I'd forego United winning the FA Cup if it guaranteed those scouse twats would get beat in the Champions League

be interesting to see if OT is full next season. Not sure it will be. 5 years without a league title. It will start to take its toll now on a few of them, and the young uns will be growing up as city fans. The first wave of the Aguero era will just about be coming up to match-going age now. On the wane Man Utd

be interesting to see if OT is full next season. Not sure it will be. 5 years without a league title. It will start to take its toll now on a few of them, and the young uns will be growing up as city fans. The first wave of the Aguero era will just about be coming up to match-going age now. On the wane Man Utd

Just for fun I had a look at FTD on YouTube just now - see how they are dealing with the dippers success..............yesterday it was an interview with Alex Stepney " how we won the european cup in 68 " and today its the preview rags vs Brighton.........on the wane indeed if thats how they are trying to drum up excitement

It isn't full now. The upper tiers have a lot of gaps and they've resorted to dimming the lights there to try to conceal the empties. I saw a bit of the Arsenal game and on one occasion the camera focused on a throw in which clearly showed loads of empty seats in the gloom in the top tier of the GPC stand.

It isn't full now. The upper tiers have a lot of gaps and they've resorted to dimming the lights there to try to conceal the empties. I saw a bit of the Arsenal game and on one occasion the camera focused on a throw in which clearly showed loads of empty seats in the gloom in the top tier of the GPC stand.

I can't blame them even though they are complete fuckwits , why would you pay to watch the hoof ball tactics from the master of egos ?

Big question is are the empties single match unsold, complimentary tickets they can't shift or S/C holders who like some of ours don't turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.