With Yaya confirmed leaving, which of the 2012 Title Winners will you be saddest to see leave?

Not sure about that. I reckon Silva has a couple more years, Aguero and Kompany probably 1.
I know, what I mean is we've seen the decline in yaya but kept him well beyond his usefulness or rather his ability to help the cause in reality . I don't think that will happen with the others. Kompany will probably retire at a set date, Silva and Aguero to give it one last blast with their boyhood clubs whilst they still have legs

I know, what I mean is we've seen the decline in yaya but kept him well beyond his usefulness or rather his ability to help the cause in reality . I don't think that will happen with the others. Kompany will probably retire at a set date, Silva and Aguero to give it one last blast with their boyhood clubs whilst they still have legs
Silva will take some replacing. All time greatest premier league player imo :) ctid

Silva will take some replacing. All time greatest premier league player imo :) ctid
Agreed pal Silva is our messi, how do you replace someone with so much magic in their boots? As for which moment will be saddest, we've seen some players leave in the past but having such a bunch with so much talent that have grown together and clearly love the fans and the club, and love giving it all for us, I can't really pick one

Silva but it was Toure and Kompany who refused to accept the losing mentality we all had. It's easy to forget just how dominant that lot were and we always feared the worst until them 2 said fuck that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.