Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on the train up from S Wales and what a stunning day in every respect. Weather perfect our team and manager playing great football what a time to be a blue. Even the red dipper taxi driver trying to tell me we have had a poor season as the champs league is what football is all about didn’t change my mood. Put him straight! Let’s put on a show today. We want 10, we want 10!

-------------------Ederson---------------------
Danilo----Kompany----Otamendi----Delph
----------------Fernandinho------------------
--------De Bruyne---------D.Silva------------
Sterling-----------Jesus------------Bernardo

Subs: Bravo, Walker, Mendy, Laporte, Gundogan, Foden, Sane

Strong team - no messing about. Mendy and Foden to get more minutes off the bench with a view to them starting on Wednesday.

I just hope a few idiot fans don't start singing the jelly and ice cream song.

I agree regarding pitch invasion. For once can we just make it about the players and what they have achieved this season? Lets give them a celebration that we can ALL enjoy please. I went on the pitch myself when we won against QPR but it was different and a spur of the moment thing, this isn't. Let's celebrate in the stands and let the players entertain us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.