Huddersfield (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs - keep off the fcukin' pitch - It isn't difficult. - at least until the Players have received the trophy and done their parade.

Why are people saying there won’t be a presentation if we invade the pitch? It’ll just be delayed till everyone is off. Sky will make sure they do it.

To all those lucky enough to be going to the game - HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes remember both teams down there won against all the odds and it was reckoned their opponents rolled over.
Oh yes, and Bradford fans cheering for Portsmouth to beat us at Valley Parade that day, great to see the demise of both those clubs but I don't mind Huddersfield, not sure why.

Oh yes, and Bradford fans cheering for Portsmouth to beat us at Valley Parade that day, great to see the demise of both those clubs but I don't mind Huddersfield, not sure why.

I had forgotten that. It just shows petty jealousy didn't start in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.